Monday, November 14, 2011

SOLVS SVM

I'm Ryan, and I'm the only person that really exists.  Everyone and everything is an extension of my mind, created around me to be so complex and so unending that it all seems authentic and unique.  People seem like individuals but in reality they are figments with nothing but words and behaviors that are there for me to see and perceive.  They don't actually think or feel, they just react for me, a play preformed by my mind to create the illusion that I am not alone.  People out of sight, touch, sound, or smell are in a fog and not existent, only being recalled to keep my mind sure that the world is genuine.  A person on the street is there because my thoughts put them there, and as I pass them and turn around, they are still there because I've convinced myself that they should be there.  They walk into a cloud when I'm not looking and disappear until the next time my mind re-spawns them in an attempt to make me think they are real.  Surprises, accidents, and fortunes are made in direct order to seem like the arbitrary, but these events, like the people and animals are only in my perception to keep me sane, to keep me connected to something, to keep me breathing, to keep me hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment