Monday, August 20, 2012

Here is a Concert




And here are some song samples of each of the bands playing on Saturday here in Dallas at Trees...just so we know what to expect. Did I just look up the first thing that came up on YouTube for each band and ctrl-c ctrl-v my way into blog content? Maybe. Did it take actually a surprising amount of time? Perhaps. Was it worth it? Yes. 

I haven't heard of Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr or DIIV, and am now glad I know about them. Silly little point but it does seem to matter...I have confirmed that I like them, and want to hear more. (*Adds variety to Pandora)

Cold War kids

Washed Out


Surfer Blood


Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr


DIIV


Telegraph Canyon


Well, that's Saturday...and the one I am most interested in. You can invest in Friday and look up the bands yourself. I'm not your bloody blogger butler. 


No comments:

Post a Comment